3 years ago I made the Big Decision to stay at home and look after my son and actually get my photography business off the ground (I was desperate to actually put my 3 years of studying into proper practice).
I got married 1 month after graduating and 5 months later my husband & I were in the UK, with £400 in our pocket – between us, that’s £200 each. True story.
Fast forward a few years and we both had jobs because we needed to put
meat on the braai food in the fridge.
My opportunity came when I returned to work, our childcare situation suddenly changed, I knew I was down a road I didn’t want to be on and my ‘career’ was going nowhere. Decisions were made, happy dances were danced and 3 years later here we are.
The photo of this little cherub was the last shoot I did before officially becoming ‘professional’ and this little guy has just turned 3 too. You can read about that here.
Happy Anniversary Kirsten Duberly Photography.
Okay, so the small print:
* Bookings will be confirmed once a £40 non-refundable booking fee has been made and my contract has been signed.
* All bookings must be made by midnight Saturday, 4 October 2014.
* The session will last a maximum of one hour & will take place in Nonsuch Park, Cheam.
* The photography shoot must be booked within 6 months of purchase, final day for the session to take place will be Saturday, 4 April 2014.
* Not valid for newborn photography sessions.